Via our website you can complete our ‘Contact Us’ form to enquire about the services or products we offer. This information, which is supplied voluntarily by you will include – name, email, subject and message. Before submitting, you will be asked for your consent to acceptance of this policy.
Should you contact us by other methods such as email, phone or letter, we will also obtain the same information about you. We will save the information you provide to us on a database in order to comply with your request.
All the personal data we collect from you, however, if you provide personal information about other individuals, such as employees, you must obtain their consent prior to your disclosure to Pearly White Dentals.
Pearly White Dentals are fully committed to handling personal information in accordance with data protection legislation and best data protection practices. This means that your personal information will be:
– Processed lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent manner.
– Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
– Only collected so far as required for our lawful purposes.
– As accurate and up to date as possible.
– Retained for a reasonable period of time, in accordance with retention policies.
– Processed in a manner which ensures an appropriate level of security.
How information about you will be used
Personal information that you supply to us may be used in several ways, for example:
– To process and respond to requests and enquiries received from you;
– To provide information about our services;
– To provide the services requested by you;
– To contact you about the services or products requested by you;
– To monitor client satisfaction;
– To keep our records up to date;
– To provide ongoing support;
– To recommend services that we believe will be of interest to you;
– To enable third parties to carry out any of the purposes above or research on our behalf – no personal information about you is shared;
– To collect information when you voluntarily provide feedback, participate in surveys or respond to emails.
Personal Data Access
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you, in return for a small fee. Please email us at the address below. You may ask us to correct or remove information that you think is inaccurate. Further information can be obtained on personal data and the law at www.ico.org.uk
Pearly White Dentals will only process personal information where we believe we have a lawful basis to do so which is gaining consent to provide the information and services requested from contacts.
In some instances, Pearly White Dentals automatically collect certain types of information when you visit our website and through emails that we exchange. The collection of this information ‘cookies’ will allow us to improve the effectiveness of our website.
Pearly White Dentals may collect information about the computer or device which is used to access our website. We use this information to improve the user experience, and to help us better understand the ways in which our website is used. This may include information about:
– The computer or device type
– IP address
– Operating system
– Browser type and version
– Time zone setting and browser plug-in types and versions
This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. It is collected on an anonymous, aggregated basis and does not identify individual users.
Your rights where Pearly White Dentals is processing your information
The law in the UK gives certain rights to individuals whose information is being processed by a third party. The following is a quick summary of these rights:
Access to your information – you have the right to request a copy of the personal information about you that Pearly White Dentals holds.
Correcting your information – Pearly White Dentalswant to make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up to date, and so you may ask the Institute to correct any personal information about you that you believe does not meet these standards.
– You consider that Pearly White Dentals no longer requires the information for the purposes for which it was obtained
– Pearly White Dentals is using that information with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent – see ‘withdrawing consent to using your information’ below.
– You have validly objected to Pearly White Dentalsuse of your personal information – see ‘objecting to how we may use your information’ below.
– Pearly White Dentals use of your personal information is contrary to law or the Institute’ other legal obligations.
Objecting to how we may use your information – you have the right at any time to require Pearly White Dentals to stop using your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In addition, where the Company uses your personal information to perform tasks carried out in the public interest, or in exercising official authority vested in it then, if you ask us to, Pearly White Dentals will stop using that personal information unless there are overriding legitimate grounds to continue.
Restricting how we may use your information – in some cases, you may ask us to restrict how we use your personal information. This right might apply, for example, where we are checking the accuracy of personal information about you that we hold or assessing the validity of any objection you have made to Pearly White Dentals use of your information. The right might also apply if the Company no longer has a basis for using your personal information, but you don’t want Pearly White Dentals to delete the data. Where this right is validly exercised, Pearly White Dentalsmay only use the relevant personal information with your consent, for legal claims, or where there are other public interest grounds to do so.
Withdrawing consent using your information – where Pearly White Dentals uses your personal information with your consent, you may withdraw that consent at any time, and Pearly White Dentals will stop using your personal information for the purpose(s) for which consent was given.
Please contact Pearly White Dentals in any of the ways set out in the ‘contact information’ section if below you wish to exercise any of these rights.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with the services requested. We may retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. As clients, we will contact you annually to ensure your data held is correct and provide you with an option to opt-out of our services. Upon request, we will delete your information as quickly as possible.
How to contact us
– By email: email@example.com